As recent events have shown, things change rapidly. What was once a concrete decision can be changed instantly, leaving you feeling unsure of your future and path. For over 50 years, Brookdale Community College has offered pathways to premiere, cost effective degrees and professional certificates in Monmouth County.
Your affordable, accessible Brookdale plan may include studies that lay down the foundation for a 4-year degree or fast track you to skilled, in-demand careers. Our promise is to continually innovate ways for modern-day students to meet their goals and exceed their expectations.
Fall 15-Week: September 8 – December 23, 2020
Open Registration through September 14
Fall 11-Week: October 6 – December 23, 2020
Open Registration through October 12
Fall 7-Week A: September 8 – October 24, 2020
Open Registration through September 11
Fall 7-Week B: October 30 – December 23, 2020
Open Registration through November 4
- AA, AFA, AS, and AAS degrees in 75 academic programs including options
- 7 Academic Credit Certificates
- 11 Academic Credit Certificates of Achievement
- In-county tuition rates for online classes
Our two-year programs are just the beginning to earning your bachelor’s degree. Today, over half of all bachelor’s degree recipients began their education at a community college.
Brookdale’s partnerships with Rutgers University, Georgian Court University, New Jersey City University, Thomas Edison State University, Southern New Hampshire University, and others guarantee that students with an associate degree will be able to transfer in as juniors. The 3+1 partnerships allow your junior year to be taken at Brookdale’s lower tuition rates.
Aid & Scholarships
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Offering courses in three formats to fit your needs
- Classes meet on specific days at specific times (synchronous)
- Most course lectures are live-streamed
- Primarily interact with classmates by taking part in virtual class discussions
- May require a Windows PC or a Mac (Check specific class section and/or faculty for details)*
- Best if you prefer a fixed schedule
- Log in when it’s convenient for you (asynchronous)
- Most course lectures are pre-recorded
- Primarily interact with classmates by posting in online discussion forms
- Requires a Window PC or Mac*
- Best if you prefer a flexible schedule
- A mixture of live meetings and online learning. Live meetings may be in-person or remote live, depending on what the state will allow
- The mandatory live meetings will take place on a consistent schedule
- May still require a Windows PC or Mac (Check specific class section and/or faculty for details)*
* Loaner laptops are available for students who need them. Please apply to request one.